97% Rebaudioside A
Stevia (Stevia rebaudiana Bertoni) also called sweet leaf or honey leaf, originates from Paraguay. Its amazing sweetness incredible sweetening power which exceeds that of ordinary sugar several times. The steviol glycosides found in the leaves of the stevia plant areresponsible for the sweet taste. Due to the content of at least 97% rebaudioside A, the steviol glycoside with the purest, sweetest flavor, Stevia Powdered Sweetener can be dosed very sparingly. Stevia Powdered Sweetener is virtually calorie free and has no effect on blood sugar levels and is therefore suitable for diabetics.
It can be used as a versatile sugar substitute for baking and cooking.
1 level measuring spoon (contained) is equivalent in sweetness to 5 cups of sugar.
Stevia - sweetener from plant source!
Because of its extraordinary sweetness, Stevia is also known as sweet leaf or honey leaf. In its home country Paraguay the plant has been used for centuries.
We are pleased to offer you our Stevia sweetener in its purest form in the best quality with a rebaudioside A content of at least 97%.
What makes stevia so popular?
- Stevia and its extract rebaudioside A are purely natural products!
- Stevia is up to 300 times as sweet as sugar!
- Stevia has no effect on blood sugar levels and is therefore suitable for diabetics!
- Stevia is virutally calorie-free!
- Stevia is a non-addictive sweetener and does not promote tooth decay, making it ideal for children!
1 Stevia tablet has the equivalent sweetness of 3 grams sugar or 1 sugar cube.