Due to our often unbalanced diet, a lot of people are too acidic without knowing it. Therefore regularly check your acid value (pH factor). By using pH Test Strips, you can determine your pH factor quickly and easily.
Areas of application: Medical product: Test strips for monitoring of the pH level in urine pH 5.2–7.6. Serve exclusively for
- determining the pH level in any quantity of urine samples (collected in a container) from the human body
- monitoring the acid-base level
99 test strips made of cotton paper with impregnated test area
The content of reactive ingredients (nitrazine yellow) per test strips is 7.5 pg.
Performing the measurement
1. Collect new urine from the middle of the urine flow in a clean and dry container.
Take a test strip off the pad holding the white, non-impregnated side and do not touch the coloured test area.
2. Dip the test strips briefly (approx. 1 second) into the urine sample so that the coloured test area is wet.
Shake off any excess fluid.
3. Then compare the colour of the moist test area with the colour scale on the inside of the pad within 1 minute (this is best done in daylight after 5-10 seconds) and read the pH value under the colour tone that comes closest to the test area colour. Intermediate values can be estimated. A reading after more than 2 minutes does not provide the right results.