Food supplement for special medical purposes (supplement for a balanced diet). To take during and after therapy with antibiotics.
There are five special bacteria strains in Lactobact® AAD, which have been clinically tested and are contained at a concentration of at least 5 billion microorganisms per capsule. The selected probiotic bacteria – especially Bifidobacterium longum BB536 – are capable of
- stopping and blocking gastrointestinal germs that cause illnesses
- promoting the reproduction of healthy gastrointestinal bacteria
- optimising the acid balance in the bowels
- strengthening the immune system
- and reducing gastrointestinal problems e.g. diarrhoea during antibiotic therapy.
Ingredients: Bulking agents: Corn Starch, Modified Corn Starch; Bacteria: Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium longum, Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus salivarius; Capsule pod: Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose; Glazing agent: Shellac; Separating agent: Magnesium Salts from Fatty Acids; Colourant: Titanium Dioxide; Thickening agent: Alginic Acid, Locust Bean Gum; Carrier: Triethyl Citrate; Olive Oil, Water.
Free of animal protein, gluten, milk, lactose and yeast
Recommended dose: take 2 Lactobact® AAD capsules per day. A period of two hours between the antibiotic and Lactobact® AAD is optimal. From 8 year of age.